1. Important Information
1.2. Contact Us
2. Use of Subscription Service by Atiim and Our Customers
2.1. The Subscription Service
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages site visitors, consumers and users access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
3. Information We Collect
3.1. When You Visit our Websites
You are free to explore the Websites without providing any information about yourself. When you visit the Websites or register for the Subscription Service, we request that you provide Personal Information about yourself.
3.2. Personal Information
You can generally visit our Site without revealing any personal information about yourself. We may, however, collect any information you voluntarily choose to enter or submit to us on our Site when you contact us or register to use the Services or that you provide to us in the course of requesting or receiving support services from us. The types of personal information collected include full name, title, company, employment status, mailing address, email address and telephone number, as well as any additional information you may provide on a form on our Site. The amount and type of personal information that Atiim collects depends on the nature of your interaction with the Site and Services. As a user of our Services, we may have access to any personally identifiable data that you elect to upload to the Services. For example, you may upload details about your team members, such as their name, title, birthday and notes regarding meetings. In addition, we may upload information to the Services, such as photos or job titles, from publicly available profiles on third party sites. Members who sign up for a free trial are not required to enter a credit card.
3.3 How We Use Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes: products and services provision; responding to your requests for information or requests to use our Services; improving our Services; customizing the content you see on the Site; billing; identification and authentication; contact; research; and to send you targeted marketing regarding products and/or services which we believe may be of interest to you. We will not use any of your sensitive personal information for a purpose other than its original purpose for which we collected it or the purpose authorized subsequently by you, unless you have provided opt-in consent.
3.4. Payment Information
We collect and process payment information from you when you subscribe to the Subscription Service, including credit cards numbers and billing information, using third party PCI-compliant service providers. Except for this, we do not collect Sensitive Information from you.
3.5. We Never Sell Personal Information
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
3.6. Customer Testimonials and Comments
We post customer testimonials and comments on our Websites, which may contain Personal Information. We obtain each customer’s consent via email prior to posting the customer’s name and testimonial.
3.7 Links to Third Party Sites
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
3.8 How Does Atiim Use Personal Information?
We may use Personal Information:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you requested materials and newsletters, as well as information and materials regarding our products and services.
- To send you marketing communications, including via email and SMS in compliance with applicable laws, that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Sites and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To personalize your experience on the Sites by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- To communicate with you and provide you with related customer service.
- To allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information, so we suggest that you read these rules carefully.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our Sites and services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our Affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our Affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Atiim takes steps that are reasonably designed to protect personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, including through secure socket layer, password protection and, for certain transmissions to our Services, encryption. However, due to the open communication nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and the Site, and the Site and you, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. Users of the Site do so at their own risk with respect to such communications.
5. Data Storage
Atiim uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Atiim. Although Atiim owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Atiim application, you retain all rights to your data.
Atiim may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.